Medical Examination Procedure of the Recommended Candidates at Selection Centres
Recommended candidates appear before the medical board for carrying out their medical board after the SSB results. It takes 4 to 5 days time for the concerned Military Hospital to complete the medical board and after that the candidates are dispersed.
Procedure of Appeal Medical Board
The Appeal Medical Board will be held at one of the following hospitals :-
- Base Hospital, Delhi Cantt.
- Command Hospital, Southern Command, Pune.
- Command Hospital, Eastern Command, Kolkata.
- Command Hospital, Central Command, Lucknow.
- Command Hospital, Western Command, Chandimandir.
- Command Hospital, Air Force, Bangalore.
- Command Hospital, Northern Command, C/o 56 APO.
- INHS, Ashvini, Mumbai.
The candidates will report for medical examination within the stipulated period i.e., 42 days from the date last examined by the Special Medical Board for re-examination along with the receipted copy of the MRO/TR as directed by the President Medical Board. The endeavour will be to complete the Medical Board in one day.